Grow out shots! help me out!

  • Thread starter Thread starter XCrunnr36
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

XCrunnr36

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
225
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys i'm giving a presentation on friday for my public speaking class and my topic is coral propagation :nerd: (and how coral sales can be kinda like the stock market) i was wondering if any of yall had some good grow out shots i could actually use in my powerpoint it would be a huge help :D


thanks so much,

Ben
 
shoot me a PM I have one Acro I took about 20 pics of through the months that grows really fast!!
 
TYREE LE BUBBLEGUM MONSTER GOT THIS 3 EYE FRAG FROM JUICEYCORALS ON 07/23/09 FOR $308.00 TOOK THE LAST PIC ABOUT A MONTH AGO IT HAS 24 EYES TO DATE.
106_5872.jpg
P9180005.jpg
REEFTANK10.jpg
BGM6EYEUPDATE.jpg
18EYEBGM.jpg
 
Chalicekeeper, is it your fastest chalice? What are your slowest?

P.S. Sorry I can't help you Ben but I just started my collection a few weeks ago.
 
old pictures of my Tyree Miami Hurricane

growth shots


May 08
mhbaby.jpg



February 09
mhmother.jpg


March 2010
mhmm.jpg



It would be a lot larger if I hadn't fragged it :tongue:
 
Last edited:
man yall are doing an FANTASTIC job with these. absolutely 100% what i was looking for. everyone has been very helpful and i cant thank yall enough
 
presentation went excellent guys think i may have convinced some classmates to enter into the reefing community! thanks again for the help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new