I can not find the thread where you mix peroxide and water and dip the frag. What is the ratio of Peroxide to H20 and the process?
"mom, the meatloaf, "
"mom, the meatloaf, "
Last edited by a moderator:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Guys please don't use symbols in place of curse words. It reads the same. Thanks. ;)I did lose 50% of the HA though.
I can not find the thread where you mix peroxide and water and dip the frag. What is the ratio of Peroxide to H20 and the process?
"mom, the meatloaf, "
whoa..coding on this website is changing characters...I just wrote 3 percent (with the percent sign) and it came out like 3%..lol...I swear Im not swearing!