Has anybody purchased from reef pets?

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
637
Reaction score
11
Location
San Antonio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just trying to see how accurate the colors are, and if the coral was healthy when you received, or if it is just freshly imported and cut then sold. Anybody have any pictures of how it looked when you bought it compared to now, and if it was healthy?
 
You mean like this? These photos were taken within an hour of receiving them.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1408289816144.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408289816144.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 212
  • uploadfromtaptalk1408289832235.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408289832235.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 203
  • uploadfromtaptalk1408289853282.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408289853282.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 194
  • uploadfromtaptalk1408289875621.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408289875621.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 211
You mean like this? These photos were taken within an hour of receiving them.
those look good to me lol and i think his reefer ratings tells something about the man .......never dealt with him myself but i hear hes a honest guy
 
Those are cell phone pics.... His only problem is he has no "ultra OG LE only one in existence make you wanna slap yo momma" acro for $2,000
 
I've bought quite a few things from Gary. Easily has the most color accurate photos from any vendor, and always has healthy stuff. Buy with confidence OP.
 
Just got some frags from him. Great dealing, good communication. Everything had strong color when I got it but not quite as much variation (blue tips/purple body) as in the pictures. More of a solid color but they seem like they are already adding more color to the tips even within a few days.
Would definitely buy from again.
 
I have to concur with what the other have said. His corals look great and his shipping methods are on point. I would not hesitate to buy from him him again. One of the best venders on here IMO.
 
I have bought several times from Gary (Reef Pets), and I highly recommend him! He has great stuff at super prices! Here are some recent pieces I got from him.
2014-08-05 15.23.35.jpg
 
Bought a few from Reef Pets. All my SPS and Gold Torch are doing awesome besides a small frag of Smurf which died a week or two later. I think it was just too small.

Everything else is awesome :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new