Hello All!

reefmadness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to start a new thread saying hello to all the Oklahoma reefers that browse the Reef2Reef forum. I post on reefcentral on a regular basis, but am starting to shift my preferences to Reef2Reef. I have had better luck and much more friendly responses on R2R. I am looking forward to seeing who all (local to me) uses this forum, and hope to grow the number of O.R.A. members that post and participate in this sub-forum. I am more than happy to answer any questions that anyone has, and love to help out in any way, shape, or form. I have accumulated a rather large amount of general know-how, first hand experience, and trial and error knowledge from my 2+ years of reefing. I look forward to meeting and assisting people that are seeking alternative, productive sources of information to advance their reef keeping pleasure.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It would be awesome to have you all posting here more often!

CustomReefCreations

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev I agree! Now that I have the new store up and running I am hoping to promote this site and subforum on a daily basis. I think this is an excellent tool to help guide, New and old reefers alike with any questions and advice from myself and all the other locals that are willing to share their experiences. Hopefully business stays steady and in the near future I can become a sponsor and support R2R on that level as well.
Just wanted to say I agree with reefmadness in the fact that this place Is much more laid back and a friendly environment in general.

abigdog1976

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would agree also. Hopefully things will take off on this site.

Side note, Custom Reef Creations has some great frags and prices!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back