Hello everyone

Any advice on how to set up the AI Hydra 26? i cant add them to my network for some reason
How are you trying to set them up? via mobile/tablet or computer? I found that I had to use the app on my tablet to set up the lights and then used my PC to set up my spectrum settings.
 
How are you trying to set them up? via mobile/tablet or computer? I found that I had to use the app on my tablet to set up the lights and then used my PC to set up my spectrum settings.
for some reason all the sudden i was able to get them set up lol thank you Jsker
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new