Hello everyone

berghia_R_awesome

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's my first time here on R2R. My good friend Jeremy had guided me here and said it's a great forum. I had previously spent most of my time on reefcentral but I thought I'd see what you guys have going on here. Seems like quite a friendly forum.

I've been in reefing for about 7 years and currently in the process of growing out several ORA colonies so I can share frags with my friends without having them break the bank to get their hands on some of the nice stuff. I've also spent the last month learning berghia culture. Jeremy had been culturing berghia for the last year but he doesn't have the time for it anymore. He feels bad that there are still so many in desperate need of berghia so he talked me into being his apprentice and is teaching me all the little tips and tricks to create the most viable cultures and healthiest berghia. Hopefully I can pick up where he left off and continue helping those in need.

Look forward to exploring what R2R has to offer the reefing community.

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef...we definitely have a very family friendly community here. I was following Jeremy's thread for a while...just wished he was in florida!! Hope your culturing goes well.

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I look forward to hearing more about your trials and tribulations with bergia culturing.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back