Hello From Brisbane, Australia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Todd Black
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi Todd,

I'm in Spring Hill and about to start a 60L tank.

Are you happy to share some tips for a newbie?

I'm not sure I'm the one who should be handing out advice lol. But I will say, as corny as it sounds, the old mantra "nothing good ever happens quickly in a reef tank" holds very true. Take your time, although not as long as I have :)

I would also suggest you go pay a visit to 100% ReefSafe in Kippa Ring. I've been to most fish shops in the greater Brisbane area and this is my favourite
 
giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new