Hello from Indiana..

JHiggs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2019
Messages
44
Reaction score
80
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Jeff. I live in Terre Haute Indiana and have been reef keeping for many years. I have a 120 gal display tied into a 60 gal breeder for a frag tank. Since about 2015 I've only been keeping acropora. I recently got a camara worthy of taking pictures of my tank and corals with, hope to start posting pictures and start a build thread soon.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new