Hello from Kansas!

Kenzie Jeanine

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! My name's Kenzie, and I'm brand new to reefing. I've had freshwater tanks since I was three (17 years) but have only recently been able to start my first saltwater tank.
Other than fish, I have three axolotls, a chameleon, two snakes, three geckos, a cat, and a baby tarantula. I'm going to school for French horn performance and I'm in my third year of my degree; I should be graduating in the spring of 2019!

I'm really excited to be here, get to know everyone, and learn a lot!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Chameleons are super cool! In addition to the two future big tanks I have planned (one 180+ gallon reef aquarium and the other a ~120 gallon altum angelfish tank) I hope to one day have a parrot and a koi pond :) household zoos for the win! I currently have a betta aquarium, reef aquarium, betta sorority aquarium, and a cat :D

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif

I had a chameleon way back when, and then a bearded dragon. Unfortunately two kids came about and I no longer could keep reptiles, so it's just the reef tank now :) Any pictures of your chameleon?

MaddyP

'Til Reefdom Come...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! My name's Kenzie, and I'm brand new to reefing. I've had freshwater tanks since I was three (17 years) but have only recently been able to start my first saltwater tank.
Other than fish, I have three axolotls, a chameleon, two snakes, three geckos, a cat, and a baby tarantula. I'm going to school for French horn performance and I'm in my third year of my degree; I should be graduating in the spring of 2019!

I'm really excited to be here, get to know everyone, and learn a lot!
Welcome Kenzie! I too started in the herpetology world before moving to reef keeping and spent a lot of time herping in Western Arkansas, having grown up in Tulsa, OK.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 54 52.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.8%
Back