OP
OP
One Amp Andy

One Amp Andy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying not to get too far ahead of myself, livestock wise I would probably be looking at Aquahome at Avant garden centre near Leyland golf club and Maidenhead Aquatics in Broughton.

The shop at Avant garden centre, a friend of mine uses and has said the customer service is good, but when I've been in, the shop has been a bit hit and miss appearance wise. You should never judge a book by its' cover though!

Maidenhead Aquatics, I can say that it looks a good shop.

Tank, sump, equipment etc. wise, I haven't chosen the bottomless pit I will be pouring my money into yet!
Yeah aquahome can be a bit hit and miss with stock, but it's always good healthy stock in my experience. As your mate said, the lads there are really helpful.
If you've not already been, go and have a look around Burscough aquatics, they have some amazing stuff! Good aquariums and equipment there too.

Whoops! Sorry didn't read Shauns post above haha!
I'm in there most weekends. It can get very busy and you may have a bit of a wait sometimes, but they are very helpful also. Wider choice of fish and corals than aquahome.

Salty John

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just posted in my introduction thread that my wife suggested that I get a nano tank for the office to play with whilst I plan the show tank downstairs..! Happy days!

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome3smiley.gif

Back