Hello!

LMSquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R community!

Long time lurker, first time poster here. My name is Lennon and I’m from Santa Cruz California. After a 20 year break from the reef scene I got back in about a year ago, and things have really changed!

I am the proud keeper of a 25 gallon lps tank with two oscellaris clowns, Shaq and Kobe, a small yellow tang, and a mandarin that is doing great!

My major project is my 74 gallon Red Sea Reefer, pictured below. It is an lps and anemone heavy mixed reef with a bit of acro and stylo.

Livestock is 5 firefish, two GORGEOUS black ice hybrid clownfish (shout out to clownfish corral!), a fairy wrasse, a watchman, another blenny that I haven’t seen since I put him in, a similar pistol shrimp, and an assortment of shrimp, hermits, and emeralds.

Currently in QT I have 5 anthias, two hippos, and a fox face who got stuck in the canister intake nozzle last night and is likely not long for this world as of this post…my yellow tang will also be going in the big tank.

Tang police: the blue tang and the yellow tang are juveniles, and once they outgrow my reef they will either be rehomed to my buddy’s massive tank or into the substantially larger tank that I will undoubtedly have by then because I am completely addicted. I mean my work and family life are suffering, and I have no plans of backing off

And that’s me! Looking for one last fish to put in, but will seek advice in another thread.

Thanks for having me and I can’t wait to keep
Digesting your experience and knowledge!

image.jpg IMG_1915.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 148 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back