help id this worm!

jared graves

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
574
Reaction score
166
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this in my tank today. It's about 3 inches long and the size of a few strands of hair and has a yellow head.

IMG_20150922_1000290_rewind.jpg
 
Unfortunately this is the best photo I got before I chucked him. All I really wanted to make sure was that it wasn't some dreaded worm I didn't know about.
 
Hi all. Need help to identify this worm. I think is some type of flat worm
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1443024441.406586.jpg
    ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1443024441.406586.jpg
    918.1 KB · Views: 180
Hard to be sure without a closer photo of it but it does appear to be a flatworm and probably something you want to remove
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new