Help! What the heck is this!?

ZachariahBeanz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2024
Messages
225
Reaction score
85
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I was just checking out my tank, and I just saw these parasite looking things on my power head?
IMG_5143.jpeg
IMG_5142.jpeg

my tank is only about a month old, and I don’t have any lights on. How the heck do I get ride of these? IMG_5141.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new