Help with Coral ID

IndyReef78

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Messages
122
Reaction score
64
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picture #1: Is this an Acan? We bought it months ago and it fell behind the rockwork and about a month ago I found it while searching for something else. It only had the tiniest bit of green in the center and I didn’t even know if it would survive. It has come back nicely and has two heads. Looks like maybe an acan, but I’m not sure.

Picture #2: Can anyone help with Id’ing this acro (by the red pointer)? The picture is not good, but it has light blue polyps and bright (minty) green tips. I got it at a frag swap but the seller didn’t know the name.
4EB0CF73-811F-4C27-AD10-5F468C315C9E.jpeg

6C4C0368-4D07-4835-BA9B-B13FC819AF21.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new