Help with photo times

  • Thread starter Thread starter 13jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

13jake

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a Reefbreeders photon 24 and my plan was to upgrade my 20g to a 40b, but I can't afford that yet so what would you guy recommend for power and times for over my 20.
 
If you used leds prior something in the range of 45-50% intensity and 8-10 hours if it was a mixed reef.Maybe a little lower for lps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new