ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Such a good movie.
I’m rewatching bates motel on Netflix late night, that show is pretty good too.
I just finished watching typewriter on Netflix and it was not even scary at all. I’ll have to try bates motel I guess.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished watching typewriter on Netflix and it was not even scary at all. I’ll have to try bates motel I guess.
I tried that show to. Didn’t get that into it. Was it worth watching? Bates isn’t scary but it’s entertaining.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried that show to. Didn’t get that into it. Was it worth watching? Bates isn’t scary but it’s entertaining.
It’s only 5 episodes. So it was more like a movie really. Not worth it. One of those that you keep watching, hoping it will get better. No real climax

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Halloween 1 is pretty suspenseful for an old school classic.
Stephen King stuff is a bit suspenseful as well. I remember back in the early 90’s, ABC or some other network would play his movies.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like suspense thrillers more than slasher. A mind twist is always good.
That’s why Netflix is my go to these days. They have everything under the sun. And perhaps under the moon.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PSA; if any of you have never watched the series Black Mirror I recommend it. I know @Hemmdog has watched all seasons because we have shared our thoughts on it with each other.

BTW - I have never been scared by any movie or book I have read. Even as a kid. Most of the time I had/have thought they were funny. I have also always enjoyed nightmares. I do not know the exact reasons for these things but have a prevailing theory.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I meant taking your fuge off-line. Because of a worm?
Yea. I was just messing around. I don’t like big worms if I see them. What they do in the shadows is their business. They are very beneficial but very creepy.

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was a tough movie to make it through. I watched poltergeist when I was young. That is not a movie for a 5 year old. Very freaky.
Carolanne, come into the tv carolanne. I remember being around that age too. Slept with the lights on for a whole month, lol.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been more actively trying to remove these rust balls in my 90 the past few days. Hopefully they will all be gone eventually. I feel like this can’t be great for reefs and might be a player in my lack luster acro growth and coloration.
439E7B8B-91FE-4733-93AC-836188A40172.jpeg

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been more actively trying to remove these rust balls in my 90 the past few days. Hopefully they will all be gone eventually. I feel like this can’t be great for reefs and might be a player in my lack luster acro growth and coloration.
439E7B8B-91FE-4733-93AC-836188A40172.jpeg
Why do you have rust balls? Where are they coming from?

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do you have rust balls? Where are they coming from?
Lol. I had a glass thermometer for awhile when I first set up the tank and it broke somehow. Over time they have mysteriously grown making it possible to remove them finally. They are only mildly magnetic so running a magnet over my sandbed never worked :( I’ve been picking them out with stainless steel tongs and they are lightly attracted to that, but the force is still to weak to remove them without picking them up individually.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. I had a glass thermometer for awhile when I first set up the tank and it broke somehow. Over time they have mysteriously grown making it possible to remove them finally. They are only mildly magnetic so running a magnet over my sandbed never worked :( I’ve been picking them out with stainless steel tongs and they are lightly attracted to that, but the force is still to weak to remove them without picking them up individually.

Ahh. That sucks. have you tried a stronger magnet?

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 70 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back