Hey Guys! Need some advice!

Pellegrino

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2014
Messages
52
Reaction score
3
Location
Staten Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone I am looking for some advice on what kind of rimless nano tank I should go with preferably an all in one. I currently have a 40 gallon breeder. So the most i would keep in the new tank would be my mushrooms a few zoas and acans along with 2 clowns. Any opinions and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 
I am currently running a bio cube 14 with softies and a clown and am loving it.
 
I think fluval makes the rimless ones. I've never had one though so I don't know about the quality, filtration etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new