Hi first post is this possible?

clintos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"To work in the sevice of life and the living, in search of the answers to questions unknown...to be part of the movement,and part of the growing,part of the beginning to understand...To live on the land we must learn from the sea"

In the work's slowly lol looking to acheive a almost 100% live food reef if thing's work out
just started my new 7th aquarium never had a system/first low/med fish load 205G system.

90G display,30G sump, 8- t5 with individual reflector's 4-blue-2-figi-2-12000K,160lb's man made rock L.R, 600 to 800 lift pump with 4 undergravel output's 5 powerhead's lagoon low/med flow,phases of moon led light's and shaded main display canopy with 8" tinfoil on side's of canopy for breeding,

100to260 watt med/high powered A.T.S someday,20G kenya tree nutrient scrubber raceway 60 plug's someday 6"tall tree's 4-t5 50/50 light approx 200" of water channel track someday,20G shrimp plumbed 6 to 10 shrimp's only tank someday,10G top off reservoir,dsb 2",4",6" everywhere.

coral's:montipora encrusting,lower light sps,high end zoo,paly,ricordia yuma,high end acan,high end chalice,gorgonian,dandro,duncan,sunpolyp,Christmas Tree Coral,Scleronephthya Strawberry Coral, or Pink or Orange Cauliflower Coral etc

Fish: Pair of mandarin's,pipefish's,seahorse's,perc's 4-chromis's someday

finger's crossed 100% live food:

phyto culture forsure
rotifer culture forsure
baby brine culture maybe
mysid culture maybe
isopod culture probaly
amphipod culture forsure

hooking up drip's and controled multi dosing live pod's

kalk,10% weekly water changes,quarinteen tank
extreme irratant removel and prevention

ph 8.0-8.4 preferably 8.3
sg 1.021-1.024 preferably 1.023ppm
nitrate/phosphate under 5ppm
temp 75F to 78F preferably 75to76F

this is what I have so far 90% of the fish/rock are leaving to be replaced with local man made rock from here in canada along with 2 nemo's,4chromis's,one small mandarin for now this is an alternative to the traditional tank it is mostly for educational purposes but in the long run I want to breed and propagate coral I believe it can be done it's just I can't get any local support for this project everyone say's I'm making a mistake with no mrc just looking to see if anyone think's this is possible I believe it is just never had a system it's all predator free beside's the display

Picture037.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

clintos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it a good or bad sign when I don't get any replie's that this is possible

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.1%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back