TonyP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just need that "elevated access" to the importer/wholesaler. I have one just south of me in Orlando but they do not sell public. Plus, COVID-19 creates other challenges but without access to the wild caught tenius its going to be harder to get my research going.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I just need that "elevated access" to the importer/wholesaler. I have one just south of me in Orlando but they do not sell public. Plus, COVID-19 creates other challenges but without access to the wild caught tenius its going to be harder to get my research going.
its not hard to find wholesaler contacts just google indo wholesaler and a lot comes up

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
For everybody who asked he is my current triton test on the main system everything is looking good but iodine is looking low. this is easy fixable by dosing iodine.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys after 3 years I feel like this tank is decent enough and need to start a new tank... I set up a new 120 Gallon Display tank with some bonsai tree Rock work and plan to select some frags from the main display for this new tenuis grow out. its going to be a long journey replicating the main system parameters and growing the selected frags out. I am also excited to see how the radian g5s compare to the g4s. In the current tank they are grown using the g4s and the new tank will be the g5s.
ZgPF2HJ4.jpeg

3.jpeg

1.jpeg

4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg
10.jpeg
11.jpeg
12.jpeg
13.jpeg
14.jpeg
2.jpeg

1.jpeg

jI6qLVjU.jpeg

ES5tR27w.jpeg

pB_5euFo.jpeg

teMefT6A.jpeg

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

hoarder.jpg

full tank.jpg

Below is the new 120 Gallon Display tank with the Bonsai Tree branches. this is the tank that will get the new frah cutting. Will be fun to see them grow and crust onto the branches :)

jungle.jpg
How did you make or where did you purchase the bonsai tree branches?

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Oh my God! That’s the Best this day has to offer. Absolutely stunnnnnning!!
i gotta get a closeup of this thing if that is the case.. i didn't want to move it to mess up the polyps .. ill try and take a clearer video so we can see how it looks close up :)

merereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a wild caught tenuis and it developed a brown slim on its body after about 2 months and slowly died.. ive got a second tenuis and ive noticed on its tips its also developing brown slime but all other acros are fine

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gr4 pro we use the ab+ schedule with no deviations at 79% intensity.. this is for the current main system. the new system is the g5 with the same schedule
Do you supplement with T5s or anything else? How high do you hang them?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back