Hitchhiker - good or evil?

ThunderGoose

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
938
Reaction score
1,176
Location
Beverly, Mass
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a shipment in from the gulf region of florida and found a nudibranch. That's as far as I can get. It's not wearing a hat so I can't tell if it's a black hat or a white hat (dark side of the force or light side of the force for those that don't get the hat reference [ bad or good for those that also don't get the Star Wars reference]). Whatta ya think?

Thanks.
2017 June 21 nudibrach.jpg
 
If you touch it, is there a shell under there?

If there's a shell, I'd say Oxynoe. If there's no shell, I'd say Elysia.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new