HOLY WOW (not mine)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Myteemouse
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 Let's keep vendor names out of the accusations and #2 if this turns into hype for the piece, this is getting shut down.
 
This is going to go nowhere but down and feelings will be hurt. Gonna close this.

Also for the accusations saying it's because Todd and Brett do not sponsor here is completely false. I consider them both friends in the industry and I believe they are honest people. People have opinions right or wrong.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new