Homewrecker Optimal Par?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CMO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
1,773
Location
Nevada City
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to figure out where to place this one. I have lots of spots in the 300 par range but am pressed for space at the top of my tank with higher levels. Will I get full coloration in moderate lighting or does this one need high light to fully color? Thanks
 
I’m really trying to figure that out myself too. I have mine about 19” from my lights, but it’s pulling light Pink vs the deep bright pinks some people have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new