How much do you pay?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

How much do you spend (a year) on coral?

  • Less than $250

    Votes: 32 13.3%
  • $251-$500

    Votes: 38 15.8%
  • $501-$1000

    Votes: 52 21.7%
  • $1001-$2000

    Votes: 31 12.9%
  • $2001+

    Votes: 68 28.3%
  • My frags pay for my addiction.

    Votes: 19 7.9%

  • Total voters
    240
I spend too much but I like what I spend the money on. so it is worth it to me. Now looking at a 240 gallon display frag tank is what ticks me off looks like I spend spend and spend but still have nothing to show for it lol!!!! but as all good things it will take time.

I look at my tank as I do my wife spend money to keep them looking good. IE hair, nails, clothes, etc.... right now the wife has a nasty shopping habit and wants a new car man ole man. the amount spent on the tank looks better and better every month!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new