How to dose Kalk?

I am not trying to hijacking this. Its just a related question on ph.

I have 300 total gallons.
 
So if i add kalk to my ro bin do I need a pump in there to keep it mixed up?
I have one in mine, but it does not run constantly. I turn it on when adding new water and kalk powder. I let it run for about half an hour, then let it settle for another half an hour, then turn the ato back on. HTH
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new