How to hang ai hydra 26 separately?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Miami Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Miami Reef

Reef Chem Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
17,255
Reaction score
29,666
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large tank and hanging 2 in one rail would be too close to each other, leaving dead spots in some areas.
How can I hang them separately?

I didn’t order them yet, but I will tomorrow. I’m getting 4 hydra 26’s
 
Not sure I follow? Are you using the HMS rail? Should be able to space them out evenly or do you mean your tank is too deep front to back?
What are tank dimensions
 
This is how I did mine

BB5A717E-9EA3-467F-8682-C868313D683B.jpeg
 
I have multiple units and the best one is as pictured below.

1569969472451.png



ALTERNATIVE WOULD BE:


1569969525823.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new