• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hurricone cat 2 skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scott9119

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
57
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is my hurricone skimmer. I have had this for three years with out one single problem. It's a beast. I had it on my 90 gallon and then put it in my 500 gallon reef. I paid 649.00 for it. I'm asking 400.00 + shipping .
 
Here is a pic
 

Attachments

  • 1389924995970.jpg
    1389924995970.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 290

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new