I may have did a thing.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roamer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Roamer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
34
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I made a little purchase.

Red Sea 525XL. I'll post more pictures as I get it built and put together.
IMG_0045.jpg

I have never gotten anything in a delivery box so well built.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tumblr_o3y4pherIa1s3h43ko1_500.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Talk about jumping into the deep end of the pool :)

Welcome!

That is funny. Made me think, I have owned about ten freshwater tanks, four marine tanks and various reptiles and mammals. I also worked at a LFS years ago. I have never maintained a tank I could fit in though. Hmmm... maybe I need to go BIG with the next one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new