Ich Help

My water is currently at about 2.3, so I’ll just leave it there then. I’ll catch them shortly and drip acclimate them to the copper water then.
Make sure you aerate the water if you drip acclimate longer than 40 minutes or so.
 
Yes I understand all of this. I plan to keep my frag tank fallow. What I’m wondering is that since I didn’t have ich in my tank before adding the tang, and because the tang was in the tank for only 24 hours, if I remove the Melanurus and Clown within the next day, there wouldn’t have been enough time for those two to be infected, correct? And tomonts only attach themselves to rock/substrate etc.
They are at risk and time will tell if they too have, often within 72 hrs
Assume they got it too be safe
 
Melanarus freaked out beyond belief, and scopas tang started tail slapping him. Both the sailfin and scopas suck.
Im leaving the clown in the copper, but I am going to run TTM for the Melanarus instead, and purchase some sand so he can burrow during QT.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new