ID Challange

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vahanyos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Update - I’m pretty confident this is the color it’s going to stay... I currently have it at about 650 par

373D8200-FF9E-4E0B-9767-5B6EDD995A67.jpeg

Nice!!!
 
It's an aiptasia anemone for sure, get rid of it! Joking of course, very nice coral
 
I still don’t think it’s PC Rainbow, imo- it seems nicer than a typical PCR and I have two examples of it in my tank, almost reminds me of Sexy Corals TdF, with all the yellows.

PCR1
147b1dcdb287cf8be0007b81c2341f4d.jpg

PCR2
70735215348096aaeebc73373c2a642b.jpg

SC TdF
51512c922b8e676d06514e629d2bbd58.jpg
 
Last edited:
That thing sure has shown you every color under the sun hasn’t it! Haha! Awesome coral. My pc rainbow looks just like yours did in the very first pic. But I’ve never seen the blue/purple tips your getting now on a pc rainbow so I think you have something “better”.
 
I didn’t realize but I have been blasting it with 600+ par and its loving it... it’s getting lots of turbulent flow too... in the center of where all my power heads meet. It clearly likes a lot of light and flow!
 
Lost the millie during transport. Very sad.... I truly think I had a unique piece :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new