ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hyde2406
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hyde2406

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
508
Reaction score
333
Location
Sarasota, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone Please help me identify the large green coal? Does it need high / low flow lights etc anything special needed? I got it off Craigslist and I forgot what it was called.. Please and thank you
Jessie [emoji16]

The first 2 pictures I used a filter on my phone so the blue lights didn't mess up the picture too bad.
20190627_194136.jpeg
20190627_194129.jpeg
20190625_210737.jpeg
 
Pavona. Pretty much anywhere is good. Its an easy hardy coral.
 
Is psammocora OK anywhere or is it more specific?
 
Psammacora contigua, basically indestructible. I have had it survive ammonia so high that you couldn't be in the same room as the tank after a power outage took out my tank in 2013.
 
That's wonderful, thank you so much! I really like the shape and color and I'm glad it isn't going to be picky
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new