I'm a new member here

Dee w/2Mastiffs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
24
Location
Niwot
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had been a saltwater and freshwater hobbyist for about 25 years then had a 15 year break then back in again 3 years ago. I currently have a 200 gallon saltwater reef tank and a 30 gallon freshwater tank. My first love is corals, then saltwater fish. I'm looking forward to learning new information here. My name is Dee and I live in Colorado.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I had been a saltwater and freshwater hobbyist for about 25 years then had a 15 year break then back in again 3 years ago. I currently have a 200 gallon saltwater reef tank and a 30 gallon freshwater tank. My first love is corals, then saltwater fish. I'm looking forward to learning new information here. My name is Dee and I live in Colorado.
we'd like to see your tank when you can post a pic!

welcome.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R Dee!
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You have come to the right place to connect with other reefers and learn more about the hobby!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new