0   0   0
Better?
IMG_20180915_131610.jpeg

CalebWBrink2000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man! A lot of fish that don’t belong in small tanks today.
I admit that the tank is slightly overstocked, but my filtration is more than capable of handling the bioload. With respect, all of the fish I have are considered nano, even the wrasse, of which is one of the smallest species available (Lubbock's) and the most common wrasse recommended for a nano system aside from a six-line. If/when the wrasse becomes too large, he will be resold or given away without hesitation. :)

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I admit that the tank is slightly overstocked, but my filtration is more than capable of handling the bioload. With respect, all of the fish I have are considered nano, even the wrasse, of which is one of the smallest species available (Lubbock's) and the most common wrasse recommended for a nano system aside from a six-line. If/when the wrasse becomes too large, he will be resold or given away without hesitation. :)

Sorry but you are wrong Lubbock is to big for a nano unless your nano is a 50G which is the smallest recommended for a Lubbock which get to 3.5in and very active. Smallest for a sixline 30G

Also filter has nothing to do with a tank being to small for a fish filter only filters the water what that has to do with the fish having swimming room

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 154 67.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back