Im new to REEF2REEF

Should i turn my frag tank in to all clowns and anemones or a planted alage refugium with small fish


  • Total voters
    11

Clownfish134

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
22
Location
Forked river nj
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi im rob i have a redsea 250 a 20 gallon frag tank that are plumbed together its a mixed reef. I all so have a coustum biocube 32 with mushrooms and kenya tree its where i house my clownfish that Identifies as the devil.

thanks rob
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi im rob i have a redsea 250 a 20 gallon frag tank that are plumbed together its a mixed reef. I all so have a coustum biocube 32 with mushrooms and kenya tree its where i house my clownfish that Identifies as the devil.

thanks rob
Welcome!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
hi im rob i have a redsea 250 a 20 gallon frag tank that are plumbed together its a mixed reef. I all so have a coustum biocube 32 with mushrooms and kenya tree its where i house my clownfish that Identifies as the devil.

thanks rob
Welcome to Reef2Reef! We would love too see your tanks!
welcometuna.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new