OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank really looks great. Just got my wife the 14gal one for her office. It is really great to see what people can do with such a small tank.
Hope everything goes good with the 14g, any questions just ask if i can help! And yes these tank are getting very creative!

OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noticed you have a skimmer now, do please tell us what it is and how well it works?
I have an Eshopps nano skimmer and i have to say best nano skimmer by far, theres others like the ghost from IM even though i love them i didnt like the skimmer and theres reefglass which i believe the eshopps is the powerhouse for nanos so far!

OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a nice game was it expensive
It has its value!! Haha not going to say but not your normal purchase for a nano but i love it!! The colors are insane and hopefully soon i can get a macroshot to show.. Definitely the centerpiece and its doing great!

OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rsz_img_1845.jpg

Had the distinct pleasure of meeting @revhtree David Hammontree yesterday at #reefapaloozaorlando Really humble and personable person! Of topic but just wanted to share with everyone! Had a blast! See you at the BBQ!

OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to share my recent video on my channel when i received a "healthy" box from kushcorals.com! Including a six inch rainbow hammer! Definitely the centerpiece to my tank. Hope you like the video and if you like what you see please hit the subscribe button. I really enjoy sharing my experiences and helping others! Soon to come the acans i picked up at WWC BBQ with @revhtree at the Meet and greet!!

OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been very busy with work lately and have not kept my thread up to date so i wanted to share a #FTS with you guys. Couple upgrades and other things have changed. Hope you enjoy!
IMG_2268-01.jpeg

OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sooo I cant believe I've been away this long. Work REALLY takes a lot of my time (also my social media) but wanted to share the many changes and additions to my tank!

OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a little phone shot of my tank about 3 weeks ago... Better FT pics coming soon and all the corals

20180919_151927-01.jpeg

OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy has grown tremendously in almost 1 year! It was a 1/4 when I got it...(you can see it in page 1 of this thread)

20180919_152251-01.jpeg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 66 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back