is this a fromia baby???

AshwinRavi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2017
Messages
374
Reaction score
519
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

just recently purchased a red fromia about 4-5inches across in length. 3 days later, I find this somewhat close to where the fromia hangs out. is this a pest or a fromia baby? I don't know anything about fromia reproduction, so I am very skeptical about it being a baby. help!!

20171215_181723.jpg


View attachment 20171212_170646.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new