is this an sps or lps

RogerWilco357

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
5
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
want to post this on the ID area but not sure if this is sps?
a6b75cdf.jpg
 
+1 to the Montipora sp. Which species is anyones guess. What can be seen is smoother than most.
 
I would almost guess a setosa by the branch looking thing towards the Bottom of it but a better pic is needed for a positive id.
 
yeah I bought the rock and it came with it . The seller said it was a coral that he sold but that stayed behind not sure what coral it was. As for sponge that it is not found those on the other rock I bought lol..
 
I am thinking brown montipora, Really need a better pic to be certain. Dosen't really look like a sponge to me. A better pic is really needed though.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new