Iwaki MD100rlt

Checkitout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
456
Reaction score
19
Location
Walker, Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used Iwaki MD100RLT pump used for about 3 months on a prop set up. The reason it has rust on it is because when I was plumbing up the prop set up that it went on I got a little pvc cement glue on top of the pump. When I noticed it the next day it had dried on it so I peeled it off. When I did so the part the glue was on the paint peeled off. The pump was only ran for two months and I took the prop set down because of money problems. I can assure you that the pump is in awesome shape besides the little rust. I'm asking $225 plus shipping.
004-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new