July Meeting

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I was volunteered in the living reefs forum by all you guys? I said I couldn't do it until the last weekend of august but I never heard if that would work or not. If that would be too late for the july meeting we could have the pre swap get together at my house that weekend or the 4th of aug. I would agree we need to have 2 more get togethers before the swap and it would be nice if one could be close to the knoxville group so if they could come we could discuss the swap. Let me know if any of this would work at my house. Sorry I can not do it sooner.

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I was volunteered in the living reefs forum by all you guys? I said I couldn't do it until the last weekend of august but I never heard if that would work or not.

That probably won't work seeing as the last weekend of August is after the swap... ;)

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look smartbutt you knwo what I meant!!LOL Always gotta point out my mistakes don't ya!!?? He Randy I think we are going to have a meeting at my house on the 28th. I hope you can make it. You owe me some shiner bach!!! Remember now you promised!!

Last edited:

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll bring some down the following weekend... :) I cleared it with Ashley...

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to update -- This months meeting is July 28th at the Chili's on Lee highway at 1pm. We will hopefully be going to Donny's store afterwards.

Hope to see everyone there - Remember this meeting will be the elections for club officers - So be there to let your vote be heard!!!

sailfin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having trouble placing the Lee Highway Chili's. What is it near? I know of the ones on brainerd and gunbarrel

OP
OP
bkv1997

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is by the old EastGate Mall if you want to call it that.

Take 153 to the lee highway exit, head west, it will turn into brainard road and chilis will be by the old mall on your right.

Brandon

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.7%
Back