Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Going through similar situation with my Cbb and powder brown but I just give them what they eat as the tank is new to fish and I don’t want to shoot ammonia through the roof
I’m also slowly doing a hypo so I remove 5 gallons of salt water and add five fresh daily.
Presently at 2.017 and dropping.
Yup, I find mixing food gets them to try each one multiple times until they say "you know what, this is good!" Everyone else takes care of the rest. Powder brown of yours should be sampling all the food too.

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, I find mixing food gets them to try each one multiple times until they say "you know what, this is good!" Everyone else takes care of the rest. Powder brown of yours should be sampling all the food too.
Powder Brown is turning ROUND
The CBB is stuck on Mysis.

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just watched one of my fish Free Willy right out of the tank. I guess I need to stop procrastinating in building my cover.

In other news, all of the bottled AmGuard and Fritz9 I dumped this morning worked -- NH3 is back to 0ppm. THANK THE GODS.

My QT situation is jacked from all of the emergency shifting stuff around, then putting the dying emerald and sea star in there, so I dumped Glitch right into the DT. He's the only fish who hasn't flopped in the net, which is disconcerting. He glitched himself right into a hidey-hole in the rocks. Hopefully I'll see him swim back out someday. And hopefully he isn't diseased. Ugh. Light a candle for me.

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just watched one of my fish Free Willy right out of the tank. I guess I need to stop procrastinating in building my cover.

In other news, all of the bottled AmGuard and Fritz9 I dumped this morning worked -- NH3 is back to 0ppm. THANK THE GODS.

My QT situation is jacked from all of the emergency shifting stuff around, then putting the dying emerald and sea star in there, so I dumped Glitch right into the DT. He's the only fish who hasn't flopped in the net, which is disconcerting. He glitched himself right into a hidey-hole in the rocks. Hopefully I'll see him swim back out someday. And hopefully he isn't diseased. Ugh. Light a candle for me.
My Royal Gramma spends most of its time in a cave under the rock work. She/he comes out at feeding but it's the most social fish in the tank with all the hiding.

PacoPetty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't even got a tracking number for mine yet. Mine isn't coming from China. Revhtree has my Noopsync light and will mail when he is able
If I lived in Wisconsin I would just take my debit card and checkbook over to RevhTree and tell him to call me whenever he wants to sell anything! He has the best stuff for sale!

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've got movement!

B5EDFD14-24DF-4427-A84A-206178D92C94.jpeg

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have movement too, but I'm confused. It's going to different address. :eek:
But dhl says this happens with waybills... Ill Contact them this later
Aahhh! Super weird. I just double checked mine and it's correct. Hopefully they can intercept and fix yours!

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome!

I don’t want to have to sign for it, but I sure don’t want to click a random link either. ;Stop;Sorry
Haha. It's a legit link. I've dealt with DHL plenty in my billion years on earth. ;).

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Aahhh! Super weird. I just double checked mine and it's correct. Hopefully they can intercept and fix yours!
DHL periodically recycles shipment waybill numbers for operational reasons. Occasionally this results in information in our system for two shipments travelling under the same waybill number at the same time. DHL is working hard to eliminate these occurrences. In the meantime, please be assured that while this information may be confusing, your physical shipment will be heading to its correct destination and receiving the same careful attention as every other shipment in our network.

Edit: I should still probably contact them. I did notify noopsyche about this.

I got the wrong waynumber. I am waiting for noopsyche to reply. Yikes..

Last edited:

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can just imagine some 80 women receiving the light and then just using it to grow her plants inside. ;Hilarious;Hilarious
I have the full name and address. I am thinking it was someone else who won here as well. I think some information got mixed up. my guess is, i ended up with NJtaxman waynumber.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Problem solved. i did end up with NJTaxMan's number somehow. They did give me mine. All is well. They must have been busy.

October, 26 2021 - By End of Day​

Service Area: HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA

Service Area: FRANKLIN PARK, IL - USA​

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Problem solved. i did end up with NJTaxMan's number somehow. They did give me mine. All is well. They must have been busy.

October, 26 2021 - By End of Day​

Service Area: HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA

Service Area: FRANKLIN PARK, IL - USA​

Oh yay!! I just got the text that mine has made it to Cinncinati. :)

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh yay!! I just got the text that mine has made it to Cinncinati. :)
mine hasn't made it there yet. But, looks to be on the way.
  • 13:18 Local time | Customs clearance status updated. Note; The Customs clearance process may start while the shipment is in transit to the destination. CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My little sidekick and I left the house today to check out Coral's Coral, which I guess might be my LFS now. When I say I'm a hermit, I'm not exaggerating -- I think this was the first time I went somewhere other than daycare or my middle daughter's school since August. I'm fairly confident that was the last time I went into the office, too.

Since I was looking like a semi-sane person for once, we had to take a selfie.

KB and Little B - 23 Oct 2021.JPG

It's a mom-and-pop shop, so it took an hour for us to get in and out because they could only help one person at a time, but I think it was worth it -- and they honored the 20% off new customer online discount in-store for everything I bought.

My tank is neck-deep in the uglies right now, and most of my snails and crabs bit the dust, and we know that the Reef Chaser order was bunk, so I've just had a rinky-dink team of my original margaritas and a few ceriths lazing around the rocks and glass, making virtually no progress. They just can't keep up, and my three urchins like to pick a spot to sit for half the day with their tentacles waving in the current.

FTS - The Uglies 23 Oct 2021.jpg

See? Ugly. I grabbed five each of turbo, trochus, and nassarius snails -- and they're friggin' huge. They went right to work. I was planning on mounting frags today, but think I'll leave that for tomorrow. I used up all of my motivation getting my cuckoo butt out the door.

Snails at Work.jpg

Side-View 23 Oct 2021.jpg

I also picked up 27.4 pounds of live rock, which was *also* discounted 20% for me, which I greatly appreciated! It's in a Brute can right now. It was cool being able to go through and pick what I liked. The real rock in my tank right now was pilfered off the 100° sidewalk outside of the nearest fish store to me when they told me they were getting out of saltwater. I'm excited to start with LR in my smaller tank and may put a piece or two in the RSR 250 as well.

Live Rock 27.4 lbs.jpg

Despite the green algae haunting my dreams, my corals are all looking healthy and growing well...in their racks. Tomorrow I've gotta get them in place. Don't let me put it off. Please!! :)

Fruit Loop Zoas 23 Oct 2021.jpg

ccole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My little sidekick and I left the house today to check out Coral's Coral, which I guess might be my LFS now. When I say I'm a hermit, I'm not exaggerating -- I think this was the first time I went somewhere other than daycare or my middle daughter's school since August. I'm fairly confident that was the last time I went into the office, too.

Since I was looking like a semi-sane person for once, we had to take a selfie.

KB and Little B - 23 Oct 2021.JPG

It's a mom-and-pop shop, so it took an hour for us to get in and out because they could only help one person at a time, but I think it was worth it -- and they honored the 20% off new customer online discount in-store for everything I bought.

My tank is neck-deep in the uglies right now, and most of my snails and crabs bit the dust, and we know that the Reef Chaser order was bunk, so I've just had a rinky-dink team of my original margaritas and a few ceriths lazing around the rocks and glass, making virtually no progress. They just can't keep up, and my three urchins like to pick a spot to sit for half the day with their tentacles waving in the current.

FTS - The Uglies 23 Oct 2021.jpg

See? Ugly. I grabbed five each of turbo, trochus, and nassarius snails -- and they're friggin' huge. They went right to work. I was planning on mounting frags today, but think I'll leave that for tomorrow. I used up all of my motivation getting my cuckoo butt out the door.

Snails at Work.jpg

Side-View 23 Oct 2021.jpg

I also picked up 27.4 pounds of live rock, which was *also* discounted 20% for me, which I greatly appreciated! It's in a Brute can right now. It was cool being able to go through and pick what I liked. The real rock in my tank right now was pilfered off the 100° sidewalk outside of the nearest fish store to me when they told me they were getting out of saltwater. I'm excited to start with LR in my smaller tank and may put a piece or two in the RSR 250 as well.

Live Rock 27.4 lbs.jpg

Despite the green algae haunting my dreams, my corals are all looking healthy and growing well...in their racks. Tomorrow I've gotta get them in place. Don't let me put it off. Please!! :)

Fruit Loop Zoas 23 Oct 2021.jpg
What are those zoas? Really nice!

Have you seen the Royal Gramma?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back