kittenbritches' Reefing Journey

Wow...aren't you still on the better side of young? Too early in life to say that.
I'm as old as the earth, and have definitely done more than enough living. I'd retire to the woods today if I could.

I probably have less than ten years left, truth be told.
 
I'm as old as the earth, and have definitely done more than enough living. I'd retire to the woods today if I could.

I probably have less than ten years left, truth be told.
LOL. If you are old as earth, I want to know your skin care treatment!!
 
I'm as old as the earth, and have definitely done more than enough living. I'd retire to the woods today if I could.

I probably have less than ten years left, truth be told.
Too bad, another 1000 coming your way.
 
Smoke and mirrors, my friend!
No smoke or mirrors for me. Both are like, i forget....

Yuh, mirrors remind me why I don't look at them. Smoke, what happens when vampires meet sunlight.
 
Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new