Large Breed Dogs Anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LRT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
4 months
i-fnfm5Lg-L.jpg
 
Gentle giants, more like clumsy numbskulls!!
 

Attachments

  • 20220704_092537.jpg
    20220704_092537.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20220622_205029.jpg
    20220622_205029.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 21
Gentle giants, more like clumsy numbskulls!!
I don’t know if I would refer to mine as a numb skull 100% of the time .

intelligent but very stubborn .
A bull in a china shop . She will bulldoze through anything

since she was a puppy she’s always walked and ran between my legs .
Imagine now being close to 200 lbs running full speed and going between your legs.

Funniest part . I’m 5’10” tall . I have to stand in my toes so she doesn’t lift me off my feet
I have a video … I’ll see if I can screen shot a picture from it
 
Went and had pictures taken with Santa .
And last night we went to the vet to pick up a few meds for Cali . Put her on the weigh scale while we were there .

162.5 lbs
 

Attachments

  • 7685198B-E77F-422F-A873-D418C0E97763.jpeg
    7685198B-E77F-422F-A873-D418C0E97763.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 22
Moe ,Larry, Shirley... ;) :D
IMG_20221021_003738_044.jpg
and an onion...:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
IMG_20230123_034140_800.jpg
 
Our new puppy. Have not finalized name. He is 4 weeks old and laying on my leg in the photo. We got to visit him at the breeder. So excited.
 

Attachments

  • Puppy at 4Weeks.jpg
    Puppy at 4Weeks.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Puppy at 4weeks2.jpg
    Puppy at 4weeks2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 9
Well he is home. It has been less than 48 hours and he has figured out the dog door, although he gets stuck half way still. Has loved beating up his big brother, and is just so stinking cute.
 

Attachments

  • 20230315_160708.jpg
    20230315_160708.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20230315_140838.jpg
    20230315_140838.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20230316_072705.jpg
    20230316_072705.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 8

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new