Large Ponape Birdnest Orlando Area

  • Thread starter Thread starter RalphsReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RalphsReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
964
Reaction score
69
Location
Lake County, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large, dense, Ponape birdnest. It is approximately 5" x 5". This one has grown more "compact" than any other I have grown. Asking $50. This is an instant centerpiece, and is show sized. I am moving soon, and want to thin out my collection. I have all kinds of frags and mini colonies available. I am available most evenings and weekends by appointment. I am not looking to ship at this time. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 478
Bump. Make me some offers. I am also interested in trading for rare chalice and SPS pieces. See my other threads for a more comprehensive list of pieces.
 
Make me some offers. I am also interested in trading for rare chalice and SPS pieces. See my other threads for a more comprehensive list of pieces.
 
Cooper, I have smaller pieces available if you would like to try one.

Macaw, I have pieces available quite frequently, so whenever you are ready just let me know.
 
No shipping to Miami ? Would like some small stuff for my nano.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
What are you interested in? I have a lot of frags for sale in another thread. This birdnest may be too big for a nano, unless you really wanted to use it for a centerpiece.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new