Legacy/Older Import Corals Worth Keeping

I think mushroom corals might fall in this category. I have a Tonga blue that is about 13 yrs old and a red that about the same age hardly ever see mushrooms discussed
Rarely see mushrooms either. I have an army of fuzzy greens, which aren’t as fancy as a blue, make for nice wall decoration. Better than GSP.
 
PPE paly
I never could justify the price tag back then.

1693533823386.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Rarely see mushrooms either. I have an army of fuzzy greens, which aren’t as fancy as a blue, make for nice wall decoration. Better than GSP.
I have 4 of the fuzzy greens too
 
As for torts, I used to have a giant Miyagi tort colony. Was lost during a great RTN event awhile back, but got a new piece recently - yay for fragging. Still a favorite, even if its a "boring" blue/green. Also a favorite of the clown goby.
 
As for torts, I used to have a giant Miyagi tort colony. Was lost during a great RTN event awhile back, but got a new piece recently - yay for fragging. Still a favorite, even if its a "boring" blue/green. Also a favorite of the clown goby.
How dare you call a miyagi tort boring…
 
As for torts, I used to have a giant Miyagi tort colony. Was lost during a great RTN event awhile back, but got a new piece recently - yay for fragging. Still a favorite, even if its a "boring" blue/green. Also a favorite of the clown goby.
The blue on an Oregon tort is so wonderful. Sure it looks boring under deep blue but a splash of cool white brings the Oregon tort color to life
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new