Lighthouse Classic Aquarium Controller

blankenship76

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
Indianapolis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lighthouse Classic Aquarium Controller **WEB ACCESS AND CONTROL**

Here is a link to the controller. It controls PH, ORP, Temp, Lights, etc........

I will also include the PH and ORP probes(pinpoint) that I ahve been using. And throw in the magnetic probe holders.

P1011581.jpg

P1011582-1.jpg


http://www.mcuresearch.com/hlp/lhmanual.pdf

MCU Research
 
Last edited:
Oh shoot, It is $175 Shipped!!!

Thats a good deal on an all in one aquarium controller with WEB Access!!! You can control and monitor your aquarium from your computer!! It even charts daily and weekly chemistry and temp changes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new