Like new Reeflo Dart FS

lReef lKeeper

I'm an SPS-aholic
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
550
Reaction score
74
Location
Louisville, Kentucky 40214
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a LIKE NEW dart i need to get out of here. I have upgraded tanks, and at 3600gph, would be way to much for the new setup. I am asking $250 SHIPPED on that other site, but for a Reef2Reefer ... $225 SHIPPED to your door (cont. US only). As you can tell from the pic, it is in perfect condition. It was actually used LESS THAN 4 months !! I may also do a PARTIAL trade for a couple of good powerheads.

c96123fc.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new