• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

looking at buying some acros

cwb_reeftank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
578
Reaction score
64
Location
Tampa, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for some sps, I can't buy anything right now but in the next couple weeks I would like to, sometime after June 22nd. My price range should be 300-400ish. Here is a list of what I want:

Red Dragon
Ice fire echinata
Tyree le bali tricolor
ORA Pearlberry
Oregon tort
Shades of Fall
Upscales Microlades
Orange Passion
RR Wolverine
Tiera de Fuego
RR Pink Floyd
ARC Fireworks
RR Red Bull
Strawberry Shortcake
$500 Efflo
Tyree Lime in the Sky
RR Avenger
CC blue valkerie
RR poison ivy
Walt Disney
JF Fox Flame
and anything from ASD, WWC, JF, and RR
 
I am looking for some sps, I can't buy anything right now but in the next couple weeks I would like to, sometime after June 22nd. My price range should be 300-400ish. Here is a list of what I want:

Red Dragon
Ice fire echinata
Tyree le bali tricolor
ORA Pearlberry
Oregon tort
Shades of Fall
Upscales Microlades
Orange Passion
RR Wolverine
Tiera de Fuego
RR Pink Floyd
ARC Fireworks
RR Red Bull
Strawberry Shortcake
$500 Efflo
Tyree Lime in the Sky
RR Avenger
CC blue valkerie
RR poison ivy
Walt Disney
JF Fox Flame
and anything from ASD, WWC, JF, and RR
Following.
 
I have a disney, Orange Passion, Strawberry Shortcake, I have a RR Dantes Inferno, ready, Have a bunch others that I can cut as well. Let me know
 
I am looking for some sps, I can't buy anything right now but in the next couple weeks I would like to, sometime after June 22nd. My price range should be 300-400ish. Here is a list of what I want:

Red Dragon
Ice fire echinata
Tyree le bali tricolor
ORA Pearlberry
Oregon tort
Shades of Fall
Upscales Microlades
Orange Passion
RR Wolverine
Tiera de Fuego
RR Pink Floyd
ARC Fireworks
RR Red Bull
Strawberry Shortcake
$500 Efflo
Tyree Lime in the Sky
RR Avenger
CC blue valkerie
RR poison ivy
Walt Disney
JF Fox Flame
and anything from ASD, WWC, JF, and RR
I have almost all of these pm me
 
Hey sorry I’ve been busy with finishing school and work but I did work something out with someone thanks for the offers and I will keep you all in mind when I can get more
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new