• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Marine Betta (MN)

alan.lee3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Marine Betta for sale. Changed up my tank and planning to go a different route with Fishes. He's rather shy but does come out quite often. Never had an issue with my shrimps, snails, or hermits. Ate mysis and LRS. About 4 inches.

I've never shipped before, so I would consider selling locally (MN).

$50

Akida17th

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$25 to overnight livestock? That's a great deal but you may want to double check that quote and confirm it's overnight priority or standard would be fine.

Big E

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't ship per USPS.......they are unreliable on guaranteed delivery. Use FedEx or UPS next day.

I feel sorry for the life of this fish if it's shipped USPS..............good chance it will end up dead.

MatteZ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have to agree with Big E. I ship livestock all the time and would never use USPS for that.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%

Back