MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

yeah, and we can try un-bow that friggen tank!

Arggg...


Love bio-cubes, but they hate the camera.
Junior, it'll just hone your skills on taking pics for bowfronts... ;)

looking forward to having nice pics of the corals and fishies to do them more justice... :D
 
per some people's request...:)

I tried my best to label the corals but I cannot fit some of the names so this will have to do for now... :)

Marvin_12-09-08.jpg



Fish List:
- Trio of HI Flame wrasses
- Pair of Picasso clownfishes
- Helfrich's firefish
 
btw, here's what the 12g nano looks like for now... hopefully it'll go through the mini cycle soon... coral placement is temporary... hopefully when I "finally" get my SnowFlakes, it'll be a good home for them... I hope to cover all the rockwork with z's and p's... :D

FTS_12-09-08_12gA.jpg


FTS_12-09-08_12gB.jpg


FTS_12-09-08_12gc.jpg
 
Is this the longes thread so far? 1350 posts....... WOW
:hammer:

I just post too many pics... actually I've slowed down from before... ;) you can see my tank has gone through different stages... from frag tank display to "still" frag tank display... LoLz... hopefully not anymore after the last scape... :)

I'll take this as a compliment... LoLz... :)
 
Awesome frag tank Marvin :) I can already picture it packed with zoas and palys! It will be cool when you get the clowns in there. I've always wanted snowflake clowns.
 
Awesome frag tank Marvin :) I can already picture it packed with zoas and palys! It will be cool when you get the clowns in there. I've always wanted snowflake clowns.
Thanks Karen... yeah, it's taking a while for the SnowFlakes to grow out from the breeder...
 
poor attempts on top downs... but hey, you get the idea.. taking these shots for progression purposes... :)
12-14-08_1.jpg


12-14-08_2.jpg


12-14-08_3.jpg


12-14-08_4.jpg




and another attempt of taking fish pics... someday I'll get better! ;)
12-14-08_FPica.jpg


12-14-08_Helfrich.jpg



and this one is a general townhall meeting of the fishies... ;)
12-14-08_Fishies.jpg
 
tank looks awesome and love the fish u have in there... Mkaes everything really pop!
Thanks... :)

I was experimenting using flash to take fish pics and it seems like the color of the corals are more accurate than taking regular pics (on auto mode)... I will try again to take FTS with flash and see how that goes... :)
 
AyoS!..Very maganDa :D
Thanks p're... :)

did you start a tank thread yet of the Picasso tank?


boy, whoever fragged that peace coral for you must be a friggen surgeon...:nerd:
yeah, he's pretty good.. ;)

Thanks again for that Junior... so, when yah gonna stop by to take some real pics? and maybe some NightSea... :) :D :)
 
People will be sick looking at my pics on all websites lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new