Maxspect fs350s on 200gal need help with settings

Bigreeflittlefish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
112
Reaction score
28
Location
hopatcong
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, so i have 2 maxspect fs350s on my 200 gallon trying to find a good wavy setting for my tank.. without blasting everything with heavy waves

What you guys doing on your settings I’ve seen some tanks that their wave effects are insane… might just looks bad

If you got a pair and know a good settings please share
 
I use one on one end and another on the other end - I use them so that they are both not flowing at the same time - and I use the random setting - between 10 and 80%
 
I use one on one end and another on the other end - I use them so that they are both not flowing at the same time - and I use the random setting - between 10 and 80%
How did you set them to do one on one off
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new