Millepora dominate tanks.

20190516_123153.jpg

My sunrise Mille. Easily one of my most favorite corals in my tank :)
 
millies-jpeg.1108592
millies-jpeg.1108592



I love your yellow looking Millepora. Nice contrast versus the sunset millepora to the left!
What is the yellow Millepora called?

It's a Super Sunset from Unique Corals. It's a quick grower. I have fragged it several times on the right side to keep it out of the others.
 
After reading your post again I may have misunderstood your question. If you are talking about the one to the right of the picture that is a piece of my Walt Disney.
millies-jpeg.1108592

millies-jpeg.1108592



I love your yellow looking Millepora. Nice contrast versus the sunset millepora to the left!
What is the yellow Millepora called?
 
Have millipora fallen out of popularity lately? I used to see them everywhere, but here recently i havent seen any at local shops or frag swaps... seems to be a mushroom, anemone, and montipora dominated hobby right now, in contrast with 5 years ago it was zoanthids dominated i feel like
 
Have millipora fallen out of popularity lately? I used to see them everywhere, but here recently i havent seen any at local shops or frag swaps... seems to be a mushroom, anemone, and montipora dominated hobby right now, in contrast with 5 years ago it was zoanthids dominated i feel like

It’s not just you. I have a hard time finding them local now also. I’m still looking local for a neon green one like I used to have years back.

4C558A46-B427-4654-88C8-E4F2763B3702.jpeg
 
How cool would it be to have a millepora only tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new